Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi sir I need your support on my child phone as she forgot her password on Apple ID

My child have iPhone seven and she forgot her Apple ID and we need to fomatic for that phone but it required to submit activation lock and need Apple ID which she total forgot it

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 7:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 10:04 AM

If she also forgot her Apple ID, see if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find  -       

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2021 10:04 AM in response to rabiah144

If she also forgot her Apple ID, see if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find  -       

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password 

Hi sir I need your support on my child phone as she forgot her password on Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.