Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t connect my beats pill

I can’t connect my phone to beats pill

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 9:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 10:56 AM

What happens when you try? Error message(s)? Have you used the steps below to try to pair the Beats Pill?

Pair Beats Pill+ with an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch:

1. Make sure that your Beats Pill+ is charged and turned on. 
  2. The "b" button  pulses to indicate that the Beats Pill+ is in discovery mode, ready to be paired. If it doesn't pulse, hold down the "b" button  for 3 seconds to enter discovery mode.
  3. On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch, go to Settings > Bluetooth. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on. 
  4. Select your Beats Pill+ from the list of Bluetooth devices. If you renamed your speaker using Beats Updater or the Beats Pill+ app, that name appears in the list.

The steps are from the Related Article at the top of your post.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2021 10:56 AM in response to Smartshopper27

What happens when you try? Error message(s)? Have you used the steps below to try to pair the Beats Pill?

Pair Beats Pill+ with an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch:

1. Make sure that your Beats Pill+ is charged and turned on. 
  2. The "b" button  pulses to indicate that the Beats Pill+ is in discovery mode, ready to be paired. If it doesn't pulse, hold down the "b" button  for 3 seconds to enter discovery mode.
  3. On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch, go to Settings > Bluetooth. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on. 
  4. Select your Beats Pill+ from the list of Bluetooth devices. If you renamed your speaker using Beats Updater or the Beats Pill+ app, that name appears in the list.

The steps are from the Related Article at the top of your post.

I can’t connect my beats pill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.