You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t see Dolby Atmos mark when a dolby atmos song is played.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 11:09 AM

1 reply

Aug 3, 2021 9:24 AM in response to Mkifayath

Hi there Mkifayath,

Thanks for joining us in Apple Support Communities! We understand you’re not seeing the Dolby Atmos badge as expected in Now Playing on your iPhone. We're glad you're here, and we can provide some guidance.

To begin, check that your iPhone is updated to the latest software version, which is iOS 14.7.1. You can see which version is installed in Settings > General > About. Also, you'll want to make sure Dolby Atmos is turned on in Settings > Music > Audio. Have a look at the 'Choose how to listen to Dolby Atmos on your iPhone or iPad' section in the link below for more information.

"Play the song, then check for the Dolby Atmos badge in Now Playing. If every song on an album is available in Dolby Atmos, you’ll see the Dolby Atmos badge on the album’s detail page. Some songs are available in Dolby Atmos only on a particular version of an album." Learn more here:

About spatial audio with Dolby Atmos in Apple Music

Next, are these songs downloaded on your iPhone or are you streaming them? If they're downloaded, try removing the songs, then go to Settings > Music and make sure Download in Dolby Atmos is turned on. Afterwards, try downloading the song again. The 'How can I get a Dolby Atmos version of a song that I already downloaded to my library?' section of the link above provides more information.

We hope this information is helpful. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any more questions.

Take care.

I don’t see Dolby Atmos mark when a dolby atmos song is played.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.