Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I get rid of the iCloud storage on my Iphone

How do I get rid of all the saved iCloud stuff my my iPhone

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 12:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 12:13 PM

You can't. iCloud is syncing storage. Anything in iCloud is also on all your devices signed into your Apple ID. You would have to disabled the syncing feature for each service, delete the items on the phone, and not turn it on again or else everything would appear again.

Change your iCloud feature settings [iOS and Mac] - https://support.apple.com/HT207689 - "'When you turn off an iCloud feature on a device, information stored only in iCloud for that feature is no longer available on the device. If you turn off Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Reminders, or iCloud Photos on just one device, you can still view and change your information on iCloud.com and on another device you set up for that feature."

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2021 12:13 PM in response to she49

You can't. iCloud is syncing storage. Anything in iCloud is also on all your devices signed into your Apple ID. You would have to disabled the syncing feature for each service, delete the items on the phone, and not turn it on again or else everything would appear again.

Change your iCloud feature settings [iOS and Mac] - https://support.apple.com/HT207689 - "'When you turn off an iCloud feature on a device, information stored only in iCloud for that feature is no longer available on the device. If you turn off Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Reminders, or iCloud Photos on just one device, you can still view and change your information on iCloud.com and on another device you set up for that feature."

how do I get rid of the iCloud storage on my Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.