Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I cancel an expired subscription?

I have expired subscriptions that I do not wish to renew but I couldn't cancel them through the settings or the apple store, so there is still automatic renewal. Is there another way to cancel expired subscriptions?

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 6:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 6:59 PM

You can't cancel an expired subscription because the subscription has expired. If the subscription has expired, how is there an automatic renewal? If the subscription has expired, but will automatically renew without giving you a way to cancel the automatic renewal, you need to contact whoever the subscription is with to ask them to cancel an unwanted automatic renewal.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2021 6:59 PM in response to ohmerry

You can't cancel an expired subscription because the subscription has expired. If the subscription has expired, how is there an automatic renewal? If the subscription has expired, but will automatically renew without giving you a way to cancel the automatic renewal, you need to contact whoever the subscription is with to ask them to cancel an unwanted automatic renewal.

How do I cancel an expired subscription?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.