Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to see my Beats bluetooth ear phone in System Preferences> Bluetooth in my Macbook. This is really stupid that beats is an apple backed product and my macbook is not recognizing the bets earphone

I am not able to see my Beats bluetooth ear phone in System Preferences> Bluetooth in my Macbook. This is really stupid that beats is an apple backed product and my macbook is not recognizing the bets earphone

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 9:28 PM

1 reply

Aug 2, 2021 10:08 PM in response to yogesh_raparia

yogesh_raparia Said:

"I am not able to see my Beats bluetooth ear phone in System Preferences> Bluetooth in my Macbook. This is really stupid that beats is an apple backed product and my macbook is not recognizing the bets earphone"

-------

Reset the Bluetooth Module:

Perform as Instructed here: Use "Reset the Bluetooth module" to Fix Constant Bluetooth Disconnections - User Tip

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.