Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgot Apple ID and password

Ihave my iphone 6plus but i forgot my apple ID and my passcode how can I do

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 1:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 1:49 PM

First you are going to need to find your Apple ID.

See the following links:

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then once you have recovered your Apple ID and Password, you will use this link to erase your iPhone using a computer with iTunes --> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

This is not going to be fun for sure. And it will hopefully help you realize that keeping track of important ID's/Passwords/Passcodes is truly important.

Perhaps something as simple as this would prove to be beneficial to keep track of such important information for future recall once you've gotten through this:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2021 1:49 PM in response to Mudy11

First you are going to need to find your Apple ID.

See the following links:

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Then once you have recovered your Apple ID and Password, you will use this link to erase your iPhone using a computer with iTunes --> If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

This is not going to be fun for sure. And it will hopefully help you realize that keeping track of important ID's/Passwords/Passcodes is truly important.

Perhaps something as simple as this would prove to be beneficial to keep track of such important information for future recall once you've gotten through this:

Forgot Apple ID and password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.