Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to move photos from one iCloud account to another?

I want to move my photos and videos from my company icloud account to my personal icloud account.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 5:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 5:32 PM

The easiest way that I can think to do that would be to make sure that you download originals using your company iCloud account to photos. Then turn off iCloud photos. Next log out of your company Apple ID/iCloud on the device. Maybe restart here. Then log in using your personal iCloud account. Turn on iCloud photos and your album should upload to your personal iCloud account.

I'd suggest making backups before you begin.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2021 5:32 PM in response to ichat_4217

The easiest way that I can think to do that would be to make sure that you download originals using your company iCloud account to photos. Then turn off iCloud photos. Next log out of your company Apple ID/iCloud on the device. Maybe restart here. Then log in using your personal iCloud account. Turn on iCloud photos and your album should upload to your personal iCloud account.

I'd suggest making backups before you begin.

How to move photos from one iCloud account to another?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.