Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

update emergency 911 address on my device

I am having a real problem with e911 information syncing up with my service provider = AT&T. The service address is wrong in my account and the incompetents at AT&T don't know how to fix it. There error message I am finding is this:

We’re missing an emergency 911 address for a device. Please update the address on your device now.

Where am I supposed to update this on my phone in order for this information to sync and update?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 9:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 9:27 PM

millicentfromnorth las vegas Said:

"update emergency 911 address on my device I am having a real problem with e911 information syncing up with my service provider = AT&T. The service address is wrong in my account and the incompetents at AT&T don't know how to fix it. There error message I am finding is this: We’re missing an emergency 911 address for a device. Please update the address on your device now. Where am I supposed to update this on my phone in order for this information to sync and update?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

For an issue with e911, contact Apple Support, asking them about how to get it all to sync. They will run you through the fix. These are user-to-user forums.

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2021 9:27 PM in response to millicentmich

millicentfromnorth las vegas Said:

"update emergency 911 address on my device I am having a real problem with e911 information syncing up with my service provider = AT&T. The service address is wrong in my account and the incompetents at AT&T don't know how to fix it. There error message I am finding is this: We’re missing an emergency 911 address for a device. Please update the address on your device now. Where am I supposed to update this on my phone in order for this information to sync and update?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

For an issue with e911, contact Apple Support, asking them about how to get it all to sync. They will run you through the fix. These are user-to-user forums.

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

update emergency 911 address on my device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.