Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I delete my iCloud email address?

How do I change or delete my iCloud email address?

Posted on Aug 3, 2021 11:36 PM

2 replies

Aug 4, 2021 12:58 AM in response to Joanna Rolling

Joanna Rolling wrote:

How do I change or delete my iCloud email address?

It depends on what you mean. If you mean the email address which is your Apple ID and you use to log into iCloud, then as said above you can change this as shown in the link there: except that if it's an @icloudcom, @mac.com or @me.com address you can't change it: and the address you want to change it to cannot be, or have recently been, associated with any Apple ID.

If you mean the @icloud.com address you created when you opened your iCloud account, then you can't change that. However you can add up to three 'email aliases' - these are additional addresses (not accounts) which deliver into the same inbox as the main account. (In fact it's a good idea to give out alias addresses, rather than the main address, because if they attract spam you can easily change them.)

You should be aware before you start that once you've created an alias you cannot turn that address into a full iCloud account or move it to another account.

More information on aliases here: Use email aliases on iCloud.com - Apple Support

can I delete my iCloud email address?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.