Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is getting too hot when I am playing games

My phone is getting too much hot when I am playing game for 10 minutes my phone is getting too much heated so that’s why I am texting you to help me

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 5:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 8:07 AM

gautam232 wrote:

No i don't talk with apple but as you tell me that don't put in charge and etc that i done already

I told you not to charge it because, if you have a hardware problem, charging it may things worse. It could even be dangerous. It is not intended to be a solution to your problem. It is a safety tip. Leave the phone off until you have talked to Apple. They will give you guidance on what to do next.

And no one here cares what sort of phone you buy.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2021 8:07 AM in response to gautam232

gautam232 wrote:

No i don't talk with apple but as you tell me that don't put in charge and etc that i done already

I told you not to charge it because, if you have a hardware problem, charging it may things worse. It could even be dangerous. It is not intended to be a solution to your problem. It is a safety tip. Leave the phone off until you have talked to Apple. They will give you guidance on what to do next.

And no one here cares what sort of phone you buy.

Aug 5, 2021 2:04 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

You don't care that how old is that phone i understands that your company is very big but this is your product problem that why i tell you that this phone is not too old …. And Why you are talking like this you don't talk like that i am just tell you the phone is new and i am facing some problem but you are tell me that you don't care how sort the phone i buy

Aug 5, 2021 6:03 AM in response to gautam232

gautam232 wrote:

You don't care that how old is that phone i understands that your company is very big but this is your product problem that why i tell you that this phone is not too old …. And Why you are talking like this you don't talk like that i am just tell you the phone is new and i am facing some problem but you are tell me that you don't care how sort the phone i buy

My "company" is a small science-focused University. Our "product" is pharmacists, physical therapists, and scientists. So, no, your choice of phone is not important to me.

You have a hardware problem. You need to get that dealt with.

My iPhone is getting too hot when I am playing games

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.