Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Online shopping

I was on the Italian Store education of Apple. I would like to buy the iPad Pro 11 inches, but I want it to arrive in Germany. Is this possible? Because when they ask to put the address you can change the street , the city, but not the country where are you want to deliver your iPad to. Is there any possibility to do this or do I have to put any Italian address?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 12:00 PM

If you are in Italy, you must order for delivery in Italy. If you want the device delivered in Germany, you will need to use the German Apple Online Store to purchase. However in doing this, you will lose the ability to use the student discount. Also be advised that Apple devices can only be serviced in the country where the device was purchased.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2021 12:00 PM in response to isii_martin

If you are in Italy, you must order for delivery in Italy. If you want the device delivered in Germany, you will need to use the German Apple Online Store to purchase. However in doing this, you will lose the ability to use the student discount. Also be advised that Apple devices can only be serviced in the country where the device was purchased.

Online shopping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.