Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My left side AirPod wasn’t charge and work how can I fix this problem

My left side AirPod wasn’t charge and work how can I solve this problem??

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 9:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 9:19 AM

What Apple suggests ➡️ If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support

Grime on the charging contacts on the AirPod or within the charging well are also a possible cause. A cotton swab might be able to clean off those areas.

There are reports of a bad charging cable sometimes causing this one-sided charging, and other reports that resetting and re-pairing the AirPods can potentially resolve this. I’m somewhat skeptical, but neither test is difficult.

If the AirPods set is out of warranty and one has failed, Apple offers replacements ➡️ AirPods and AirPods Case Replacement - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2021 9:19 AM in response to Razan1119

What Apple suggests ➡️ If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support

Grime on the charging contacts on the AirPod or within the charging well are also a possible cause. A cotton swab might be able to clean off those areas.

There are reports of a bad charging cable sometimes causing this one-sided charging, and other reports that resetting and re-pairing the AirPods can potentially resolve this. I’m somewhat skeptical, but neither test is difficult.

If the AirPods set is out of warranty and one has failed, Apple offers replacements ➡️ AirPods and AirPods Case Replacement - Official Apple Support

My left side AirPod wasn’t charge and work how can I fix this problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.