Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchase two iTunes cards valuable at $50.00 each. They are no good. The store i bought them from will not give me back my money or exchange them

I want my money back. I have the cards with me. Please the total is $100.00

I paid $50.00 for each. The store will not take them back or give me a refund.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 9:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 10:10 AM

This is a user to user forum. Posting your codes here will only result in them getting stolen. Your post with your codes will be removed shortly by the moderators for your safety. Please do not post them again.

You need to contact Apple Support directly to have them look into those cards. Click here: link-> Contact Apple Support

Link-> If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2021 10:10 AM in response to Walktogather1945

This is a user to user forum. Posting your codes here will only result in them getting stolen. Your post with your codes will be removed shortly by the moderators for your safety. Please do not post them again.

You need to contact Apple Support directly to have them look into those cards. Click here: link-> Contact Apple Support

Link-> If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

I purchase two iTunes cards valuable at $50.00 each. They are no good. The store i bought them from will not give me back my money or exchange them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.