Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't turn on my Mac Mini.

I can't turn on my Mac Mini. I've tried both short and long presses of the ON button, with and without unplugging/replugging in the power cord. No luck. Any suggestions?

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 4:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 4:57 PM

Rapkin13 Said:

"Already have tried this. No dice. No matter how long or short I press the ON button, the only thing that happens is that the little green LED on the computer, which indicates that the power is on, flashes for literally just one second and then goes dark. So my Mac Mini is absolutely dead. Regardless, thanks very much for answering my post."

-------

Get this Serviced:

If it is dead, then you need to get this serviced.

Genius Bar Appointment:

To set one up, use this link: Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Another Option...

Contact an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider)

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2021 4:57 PM in response to Rapkin13

Rapkin13 Said:

"Already have tried this. No dice. No matter how long or short I press the ON button, the only thing that happens is that the little green LED on the computer, which indicates that the power is on, flashes for literally just one second and then goes dark. So my Mac Mini is absolutely dead. Regardless, thanks very much for answering my post."

-------

Get this Serviced:

If it is dead, then you need to get this serviced.

Genius Bar Appointment:

To set one up, use this link: Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Another Option...

Contact an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider)

1. Go Here: Find Locations - Apple Authorized Reseller
  2. Click: Service & Support
  3. Enter: your location information
  4. See: if there is an AASP nearby
  5. Contact: an AASP that shows up, and find out more about the services that they offer to fix the iPhone

Aug 4, 2021 4:47 PM in response to TheLittles

Already have tried this. No dice. No matter how long or short I press the ON button, the only thing that happens is that the little green LED on the computer, which indicates that the power is on, flashes for literally just one second and then goes dark. So my Mac Mini is absolutely dead.

Regardless, thanks very much for answering my post.

I can't turn on my Mac Mini.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.