Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two years warranty

when i brought this mac book pro,i already asked you guys about chinese and canadian warranty problem!my mac screen have problem for no reason,however,Chinese apple store wont repair it!there ask canadian apple prove i have warranty!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.4

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 8:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 9:01 PM

VincentWan Said:

"Two years warranty: when i brought this mac book pro, i already asked you guys about chinese and canadian warranty problem! my mac screen have problem for no reason, however, Chinese apple store wont repair it! there ask canadian apple prove i have warranty! [...]Main things!I phone called your guys before I brought it. this why i brought it in canada even it same price in china. you can check my phone call history [...]i believe you guys will find out promise me same warranty with chinese brought in record!"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

Sorry to hear of the bad news. But you didn't call us here. These are User-to-User Forums. We are all everyday Apple users like you. So, if something like this doesn't suit your needs, then you need to take this up with Apple Support.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

And keep personal information off of these forums. I have asked the moderator to remove your phone number.

-- All the best.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2021 9:01 PM in response to VincentWan

VincentWan Said:

"Two years warranty: when i brought this mac book pro, i already asked you guys about chinese and canadian warranty problem! my mac screen have problem for no reason, however, Chinese apple store wont repair it! there ask canadian apple prove i have warranty! [...]Main things!I phone called your guys before I brought it. this why i brought it in canada even it same price in china. you can check my phone call history [...]i believe you guys will find out promise me same warranty with chinese brought in record!"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

Sorry to hear of the bad news. But you didn't call us here. These are User-to-User Forums. We are all everyday Apple users like you. So, if something like this doesn't suit your needs, then you need to take this up with Apple Support.

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

And keep personal information off of these forums. I have asked the moderator to remove your phone number.

-- All the best.

Two years warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.