Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone hacked my Apple ID

Someone hacked my Apple ID and their trying to use it on my phone. I did a factory reset on my phone and added a new SIM card. Signed out of iCloud first then competed the steps. I finally got 14.7 on phone. I signed in as a new user so I could get away from the iCloud hacker. I didn’t save anything from old ID or cloud to keep or transfer. So I sign in under my (new) ID so the-phone is operating under my ID right now, but all the apps like iTunes and App Store are trying to force me to use old ID and place password. How did a factory reset phone and new SIM card know who I was and my ID? And trying to take new ID from me! It’s relentless. It’s getting pretty close to identity thief, and that’s serious! I never backed up to iCloud and did not bring it with me. So the phone shouldn’t try to force me to change ID to the hackers preferences. They need their own phone and ID. These people usually have about 3 -4 phones on at a time to scramble around on. Or they are constantly using everyone else’s on a frequent base. I guess enough Boo-Hoo, I’m just trying to figure out how to stay head above water ahead of he/she/they/them scum bags!

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 8:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 8:46 PM

If you believe your Apple ID was compromised: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204145

Similar questions

1 reply

Someone hacked my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.