Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have not got delete button on my iphone 12 mini to delete contacts. How do I get one?

I have no delete button to delete contacts on my 1phone 12 mini. How do I get one?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 7:51 AM

Open Contacts App > search for contact to delete > Tap Edit > Scroll all the way down > Delete Contact

If that doesn't exist then

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2021 7:51 AM in response to spike98

Open Contacts App > search for contact to delete > Tap Edit > Scroll all the way down > Delete Contact

If that doesn't exist then

1. Is this your corporate iPhone? Then please contact the system administrator of your corporate
  2. If it is your personal device, in that case, do you have any profile installed by your corporate/organisation/enterprise/School Management?
    1. Erase the profile added by you If you have installed a profile on your own --> Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple ...
    2. Or please contact the system administrator of the organisation who provided the profile to you

I have not got delete button on my iphone 12 mini to delete contacts. How do I get one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.