Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how come i can’t download anything on my iphone 11

how come i can not download anything in my phone without it asking me for an password

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 9:19 AM

Try this Apple support article > Require a password for App Store and iTunes purchases - Apple Support

-- About turning off password protection --

You can't completely turn off password protection for paid items on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or computer. On Apple TV, you can turn off password protection for both free and paid items.

If you enabled Touch ID or Face ID for App Store and iTunes Store purchases, you'll be asked to use Touch ID or Face ID for every download, even if the item is free."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2021 9:19 AM in response to lilfat65

Try this Apple support article > Require a password for App Store and iTunes purchases - Apple Support

-- About turning off password protection --

You can't completely turn off password protection for paid items on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or computer. On Apple TV, you can turn off password protection for both free and paid items.

If you enabled Touch ID or Face ID for App Store and iTunes Store purchases, you'll be asked to use Touch ID or Face ID for every download, even if the item is free."

how come i can’t download anything on my iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.