Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My daughter made an adult Apple ID and i don’t know the password

Can I contact Apple to gain access to this Apple ID since I’m the parent?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 9:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 10:10 AM

You can see if you can convince Apple that you are indeed the parent of this child. You have multiple hurdles you have to deal with in this because Apple is pretty strict about privacy and account security. You have to convince them that this account should indeed be a child account and that you should be in charge of it. Also that you aren't some person off the Internet who is trying to pull a practical joke on somebody or trying to take control of their account. Look at it from what could be Apple's perspective.

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - https://support.apple.com/HT204169 "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2021 10:10 AM in response to liltashava

You can see if you can convince Apple that you are indeed the parent of this child. You have multiple hurdles you have to deal with in this because Apple is pretty strict about privacy and account security. You have to convince them that this account should indeed be a child account and that you should be in charge of it. Also that you aren't some person off the Internet who is trying to pull a practical joke on somebody or trying to take control of their account. Look at it from what could be Apple's perspective.

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - https://support.apple.com/HT204169 "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

My daughter made an adult Apple ID and i don’t know the password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.