Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there still a way to get my photos from my lost iPhone if I didn't back it up?

I lost my phone, and unfortunately I didn’t back it up. I was wondering if there is still a way I can get my photos from my lost iPhone. It has all my deployment pictures on it. Also having a similar issue with my other iPhone the screen cracked and it locked itself out. I still have the phone but have been trying to retrieve the data from it.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 9:25 AM

If you didn't back up your phone, the only way you would still have access to your photos would be IF you synced your photos with iCloud. Go to: www.icloud.com Sign in with your Apple ID and Apple ID Password. If you synced your photos to iCloud, you can see them there. If you did not sync with iCloud, nor backup your photos, there is nowhere to get them from.

If you didn't backup the phone with a cracked screen, it's too late to back it up now. You can pay to have Apple replace the screen, but in doing so, there is no guarantee the phone will not lose your data.

You are now finding out the harsh realities of not backing up before something bad happens.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2021 9:25 AM in response to Choco2331

If you didn't back up your phone, the only way you would still have access to your photos would be IF you synced your photos with iCloud. Go to: www.icloud.com Sign in with your Apple ID and Apple ID Password. If you synced your photos to iCloud, you can see them there. If you did not sync with iCloud, nor backup your photos, there is nowhere to get them from.

If you didn't backup the phone with a cracked screen, it's too late to back it up now. You can pay to have Apple replace the screen, but in doing so, there is no guarantee the phone will not lose your data.

You are now finding out the harsh realities of not backing up before something bad happens.

Is there still a way to get my photos from my lost iPhone if I didn't back it up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.