Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I restore purchase?

After OS reinstallation I would like to reinstall game which I bought on Dec 2018 , but I can not to open "hidden purchase" in Appstore ("no connection with Appstore" pop up).

Mac mini late 2014

OS 10.13.6

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 11:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2021 6:16 AM

Hi qbakuba,

If you're signed in with the correct Apple ID and it shows that there are no hidden purchases, then there aren't any available. Is it possible that you purchased this app with a different Apple ID? Or possibly a family member purchased it and you were able to use it with Family Sharing?

If this doesn't help, Contact Apple Support so they can look into it more with you.

Cheers.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2021 6:16 AM in response to qbakuba

Hi qbakuba,

If you're signed in with the correct Apple ID and it shows that there are no hidden purchases, then there aren't any available. Is it possible that you purchased this app with a different Apple ID? Or possibly a family member purchased it and you were able to use it with Family Sharing?

If this doesn't help, Contact Apple Support so they can look into it more with you.

Cheers.

Aug 6, 2021 8:36 AM in response to qbakuba

Hi qbakuba,

Thanks for reaching out about reinstalling this app. We can help with this. Are you able to open other apps like iTunes Store? We want to make sure there's not an issue with your internet connection first.

Also, go ahead and try to restart your Mac. This can solve many issues. Let us know if this helps.

Take Care.

How can I restore purchase?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.