Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My son lost his phone

My son lost his phone and he can’t remember his password we want to know if you can contact me and give me some options on what we can do to help find it or to deactivate the phone thank you

ps. The apple account is :

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 9:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2021 9:44 PM

FYI: These are user-only forums made up of folks like you and me. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  ➔  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Meanhwile, I recommend that you follow the guidelines in this article published by Apple ➔ If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2021 9:44 PM in response to eudosia272

FYI: These are user-only forums made up of folks like you and me. You are not speaking to Apple. if you need to speak with Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  ➔  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

Meanhwile, I recommend that you follow the guidelines in this article published by Apple ➔ If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support.

Axel F.

My son lost his phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.