Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase on iphone

I have been charged a 29,99 (euros) from

my phone company with monthly payment without any specifics, just saying “apple M payment 29,99”. Is it possible to look into it and get more information about the payment e.g. what i bought or from what app was the payment taken. I m not aware of buying anything so I would like to know if it was a mistake or why was the money was charged form my account under apples name. I would like a cancel/withdrawal of the payment.

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 8:49 AM

3 replies

Aug 6, 2021 8:51 AM in response to anete65

Start reading this support page:--> Subscriptions and Billing – Official Apple Support, and check each of the first 4 sections.

If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please contact the iTunes Store Support Team directly, using this link:--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues, and choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

Purchase on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.