Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

overlapping keyboard on screen of iPad Pro 2021

Is there anyone of iPad pro 2021 users having problem with keyboard on screen like me?

as attached, my keyboard at ‘M’ and ‘ , ’ button is overlapping.

this has been annoying for me since buying this iPad Pro.

I found that many users in Thailand faced this problem like me.

They posted some advice to try. It was Setting>General>Keyboard and click on and off at “Enable Key Flicks”

it does not work for me. Is this a problem of software?

kindly give me the solution, please.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 9:09 AM

2 replies

Aug 7, 2021 9:38 AM in response to abillyty

Hi abillyty,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

From the screenshot provided we can see there are keys overlapping and you're unable to use the onscreen keyboard with these issues. We'd like to assist.

If you change your keyboard to a different language, does the same thing happen? You can change this under Settings > General > Keyboard.

We have additional configurations you can try with your keyboard with these steps: Add or change keyboards on iPad

Have a great day.

Aug 7, 2021 9:56 AM in response to 1ssmith

Thank you so much for your reply.

To answer your question, the key overlapping happened to only English keyboard, both on alphabet and symbol sides.

From asking in Apple Support yesterday, they suggested me to reinstall iPad OS. But I struggled with that connected with macbook. Every 15 minutes, the iPad always quited out of recovery mode automatically. I did try getting back to recovery mode 3 times. I don't know if it finished successfully or not because there was no any pop up notification. After third time of the try, I saw on my Mac that it mentioned that the installation finished. That problem seamed to disappear today but now while using, I see it is still happening sometimes. When shifting languages, it turn back to normal.

Is it possible to get rid of it forever?

overlapping keyboard on screen of iPad Pro 2021

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.