Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

please how do i find my device through my icloud

My iPhone was stolen and it seems the icloud as been by passed and i can't find my iphone location right now, what do i do ?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 12:24 PM

If your iPhone has been lost: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201472

Please know that FindMy must be active, the phone must be powered on, and the phone must be connected to a network to be found on FindMy.

2 replies

Aug 6, 2021 12:58 PM in response to acceptance32

If Find My iPhone is ON, (It should be on by default) then go to www.icloud.com/find then log in. It should show you it's location.

If your iPhone is nearby you can play a sound on it. If it's not nearby and you think someone else can find it you can put it in lost mode. Lost mode will add a passcode to the phone if you don't have one already and it will display a message and a number to call on screen.

You can also erase the device on find my iPhone . If you erase the device, it will keep your Apple ID information stored on it so you will have to reactivate it with your Apple ID and password so no one else can use it even after you erase it. You will not be able to use the Find My iPhone features after you erase it. If you find your device after you erase it and you have an iCloud backup available you can use that backup to restore your data

If Find My iPhone is OFF, there will be nothing to help you find it so you will have to look for it manually.

You can learn more here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

please how do i find my device through my icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.