You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth devices keep on disconnecting (randomly)

Hello,

I have a MacBook Pro (2017) and some of my saved bluetooth devices keep disappearing now and then.

So when I go back to my account, my previously connected bluetooth devices are gone, they are not listed anymore. But out of the blue there are now devices which I connected to in the past (I removed them from my bluetooth list because I don't use them anymore, so the last time I connected to one of these devices was over a year ago)

I think that this mostly happens when someone else logs in to their account (different user on the same MacBook) and then when I go back to my account the problem occurs. I don't know if this has something to do with this problem, but I thought I'd mention it.

I can't remember how long this is going on, but its a bit annoying to reconnect so many times.

Thanks in advance!

Xander

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 2:13 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Bluetooth devices keep on disconnecting (randomly)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.