Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m still not able to update my phone.

I have the option for update every time I click it it says there are purchases that were not transferred continue or cancel and I hit continue but my phone does not update and I’m still not able to use it

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 6:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2021 7:16 PM

ewhjr Said:

"I’m still not able to update my phone.: I have the option for update every time I click it it says there are purchases that were not transferred continue or cancel and I hit continue but my phone does not update and I’m still not able to use it"

-------

Try Via a Computer:

Can't update through the iPhone, directly? See if you can do so using a computer. Go Here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2021 7:16 PM in response to ewhjr

ewhjr Said:

"I’m still not able to update my phone.: I have the option for update every time I click it it says there are purchases that were not transferred continue or cancel and I hit continue but my phone does not update and I’m still not able to use it"

-------

Try Via a Computer:

Can't update through the iPhone, directly? See if you can do so using a computer. Go Here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

I’m still not able to update my phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.