Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to login to my gmail email I have had for 10 years and it also attached to my phone. I need to increase iCloud but have to reset password which sends mess to gmail I’m locked out of. I need phone backed up. What can I do???

I have an old iPhone 6 Plus that needs to be updated in order to back up to iCloud. I have had this email for 10 years & I can’t detach or add another email to the phone bc I cant risk losing access completly. I have several years of important important emails from the kids I don’t know password for iCloud and gmail. I have no idea to get around this. Thank you in advance for any help

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 11:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 11:44 PM

Luckypenny84 Said:

"I have an old iPhone 6 Plus that needs to be updated in order to back up to iCloud. I have had this email for 10 years & I can’t detach or add another email to the phone bc I cant risk losing access completly. I have several years of important important emails from the kids I don’t know password for iCloud and gmail. I have no idea to get around this. Thank you in advance for any help"

-------

Ask Google:

Contact Google, and see what they have to say on exporting all of this.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2021 11:44 PM in response to Luckypenny84

Luckypenny84 Said:

"I have an old iPhone 6 Plus that needs to be updated in order to back up to iCloud. I have had this email for 10 years & I can’t detach or add another email to the phone bc I cant risk losing access completly. I have several years of important important emails from the kids I don’t know password for iCloud and gmail. I have no idea to get around this. Thank you in advance for any help"

-------

Ask Google:

Contact Google, and see what they have to say on exporting all of this.

I am unable to login to my gmail email I have had for 10 years and it also attached to my phone. I need to increase iCloud but have to reset password which sends mess to gmail I’m locked out of. I need phone backed up. What can I do???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.