Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I know if the iPhones listed is the most current one?

I have lost my iPhone (Serial # F1***LJM). I have tried to locate using the iCloud method. Two previous phones & my iPad are listed as offline. What is my next step?

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 9:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 10:06 PM

OGW2021 Said:

"How do I know if the iPhones listed is the most current one?: I have lost my iPhone (Serial # F1***LJM). I have tried to locate using the iCloud method. Two previous phones & my iPad are listed as offline. What is my next step?"

-------

Verifying Via Serial Number:

What Year is this iPhone: If this iPhone is a different year than all of your others, then try entering the Serial Number are the following link, seeing if it pops up as such: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support. To see what phone this Serial Number pertains to is, go here an see: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2021 10:06 PM in response to OGW2021

OGW2021 Said:

"How do I know if the iPhones listed is the most current one?: I have lost my iPhone (Serial # F1***LJM). I have tried to locate using the iCloud method. Two previous phones & my iPad are listed as offline. What is my next step?"

-------

Verifying Via Serial Number:

What Year is this iPhone: If this iPhone is a different year than all of your others, then try entering the Serial Number are the following link, seeing if it pops up as such: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support. To see what phone this Serial Number pertains to is, go here an see: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

How do I know if the iPhones listed is the most current one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.