Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hotspot

How to turn on hotspot in iPad pro 11” 3rd gen celluar?

i cant find personal hotspot in My iPad setting

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 10:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 10:25 PM

Hello ginersia,

This Apple Support article shows the setup process How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you already checked here make sure to pay attention to the note at the bottom.

"Set up Personal Hotspot

1. Go to Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot or Settings > Personal Hotspot.
  2. Tap the slider next to Allow Others to Join.

If you don't see the option for Personal Hotspot, contact your carrier to make sure that you can use Personal Hotspot with your plan."

I hope this helps.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2021 10:25 PM in response to ginersia

Hello ginersia,

This Apple Support article shows the setup process How to set up a Personal Hotspot on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If you already checked here make sure to pay attention to the note at the bottom.

"Set up Personal Hotspot

1. Go to Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot or Settings > Personal Hotspot.
  2. Tap the slider next to Allow Others to Join.

If you don't see the option for Personal Hotspot, contact your carrier to make sure that you can use Personal Hotspot with your plan."

I hope this helps.

Aug 7, 2021 10:28 PM in response to ginersia

ginersia Said:

"hotspot: How to turn on hotspot in iPad pro 11” 3rd gen celluar? i cant find personal hotspot in My iPad setting"

-------

What to Try:

A. Using Search Bar:

Type Personal Hotspot in the serach bar in the top-right corner of the Settings screen. See what pops up.

B. Use these Sites:

hotspot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.