Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old Calendar Events on iPhone

How do I delete really old calendar events o?n my iPhone

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 11:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2021 9:20 PM

Good Day, Bellier. Thank you for the response to my Calendar problem. Actually, I did not properly or correctly describe my problem. For each event, your description fills the bill which I follow unquestionably; however, my real problem is the old, old, events which I would like to delete and save space. I found out that old Calendar events cannot be deleted unless each event is deleted. I was hoping to set a date before which events can be deleted without doing it individually. Alas, it will take time to delete each event from years ago. Thank you for your assistance.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2021 9:20 PM in response to bailier

Good Day, Bellier. Thank you for the response to my Calendar problem. Actually, I did not properly or correctly describe my problem. For each event, your description fills the bill which I follow unquestionably; however, my real problem is the old, old, events which I would like to delete and save space. I found out that old Calendar events cannot be deleted unless each event is deleted. I was hoping to set a date before which events can be deleted without doing it individually. Alas, it will take time to delete each event from years ago. Thank you for your assistance.

Old Calendar Events on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.