Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help me get rid of a subscription

can someone help me? I canceled discord nitro through my phone settings where the subscription’s are, and when I go to discord it still shows I have a subscription. I emailed discord about it and they were no help, I’m hoping someone here is helpful atleast for me to get rid of the subscription, this is the 4th day it’s been on there and when I click manage subscription it takes me to the apple site

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2021 9:02 AM

Hi there beanstalk1670,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We understand you're wanting to know more about cancelling your subscription.

With cancelled subscriptions, you will still receive the full amount of time that was already paid for. It will then simply no longer be available after the billing cycle ends.

You can find more information here: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you go to Settings > [Your name] at the top > Subscriptions on an iPhone or iPad, does it show your Discord subscription as being cancelled once you tap it?

It may say "Select an option to resubscribe" or show expired on the main Subscriptions view.

If you are not able to cancel the subscription, and it's not already cancelled, please contact Apple here for help: Get Support - Apple

We hope you have a great rest of your day!

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2021 9:02 AM in response to beanstalk1670

Hi there beanstalk1670,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We understand you're wanting to know more about cancelling your subscription.

With cancelled subscriptions, you will still receive the full amount of time that was already paid for. It will then simply no longer be available after the billing cycle ends.

You can find more information here: How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you go to Settings > [Your name] at the top > Subscriptions on an iPhone or iPad, does it show your Discord subscription as being cancelled once you tap it?

It may say "Select an option to resubscribe" or show expired on the main Subscriptions view.

If you are not able to cancel the subscription, and it's not already cancelled, please contact Apple here for help: Get Support - Apple

We hope you have a great rest of your day!

Take care!

Aug 9, 2021 10:44 AM in response to beanstalk1670

Hey beantalk1670,

Thanks for checking that!

If your subscription is still showing as active with Discord, even though you show expired or cancelled in your iPhone settings under Subscriptions, you may need to reach out directly to Discord again and check if you have a separate account subscribed directly through them. It looks like their support is located here: Discord Help Center

You can find more information on Apple's article here about what to do if you have a subscription that may be being billed through another provider: Get help with subscriptions not billed through Apple - Apple Support

Thanks again for visiting the Apple Support Communities!

Take care!

Help me get rid of a subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.