Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to cancel free trial in cam scanner

hello,

can you pls help me?? I tried the free trial for a day but I canceled it before the three-day free trial renews but I still got charged for like $56 is there any way to not get charged for 56 bucks and cancel my free trial subscription?

Posted on Aug 9, 2021 5:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2021 5:53 PM

It appears its already been cancelled. Since its telling you to select an option to resubscribe it means its not active and will not renew when the 3 days are over.

If you cancelled less than 24 hours before it was set to renew, then Apple advices it can still charge you.

You can click the following link to contact Apple Support and request a refund: link-> contact Apple Support.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2021 5:53 PM in response to MalcolmCaron

It appears its already been cancelled. Since its telling you to select an option to resubscribe it means its not active and will not renew when the 3 days are over.

If you cancelled less than 24 hours before it was set to renew, then Apple advices it can still charge you.

You can click the following link to contact Apple Support and request a refund: link-> contact Apple Support.

Aug 9, 2021 6:03 PM in response to MalcolmCaron

If its saying payment will be made on August 12, 2021, that means it has not yet charged you. It is letting you know at that point it will charge you unless you cancel it before then. Its a notice for a future event that has not yer happened. Its juts a notification.

Since you have already cancelled it, then that charge will not happen at that point. Its been cancelled.

How to cancel free trial in cam scanner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.