Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness Plus on Apple TV not working

My Fitness + app on my Apple TV suddenly does not recognize my subscription. I have the Apple one package subscription and all other services on my TV work perfectly. When I open the app, it connects to my watch but when I select a workout it tells me to subscribe on Fitness app on my iPhone. I go there and nothing prompts. Fitness + works perfectly on my iPhone. Tried reset on Apple TV and no luck. Same Apple ID on all devices.

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Posted on Aug 9, 2021 5:57 PM

3 replies

Aug 9, 2021 6:14 PM in response to josepatinog

Delete the Fitness app and do a re-download

Work out on Apple TV

1. Open the Fitness app. 
  2. Select yourself. Select Other if you're not signed in as the primary account and don't have your Apple Watch paired with the Apple TV. To pair your Apple Watch, open the Workout app on your watch and enter the code displayed on the Apple TV.
  3. Find and select your workout.
  4. Select the Play button, and your metrics from your Apple Watch will appear onscreen.
  5. Pause and resume your workout as needed on your device or Apple Watch.

After your workout ends, you can review your results or start a Mindful Cooldown

Fitness Plus on Apple TV not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.