Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to join WiFi network on iPhone 6s

Unable to join WiFi network on iPhone 6s, please provide solutions

Posted on Aug 9, 2021 9:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2021 10:11 PM

Is this just one network, or all networks that you try to connect to? If it's just one network, there may be some security settings or something that aren't compatible with the iPhone, or make sure that you are entering the password correctly for the network. If this is the only device that won't connect to your network, then I would suggest getting in touch with the manufacturer of your router to find out what you can do to get your phone to connect. If it is a router that is provided by your Internet provider, then I would get in touch with them and see if they can assist you with getting your phone to connect.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2021 10:11 PM in response to anikettrex

Is this just one network, or all networks that you try to connect to? If it's just one network, there may be some security settings or something that aren't compatible with the iPhone, or make sure that you are entering the password correctly for the network. If this is the only device that won't connect to your network, then I would suggest getting in touch with the manufacturer of your router to find out what you can do to get your phone to connect. If it is a router that is provided by your Internet provider, then I would get in touch with them and see if they can assist you with getting your phone to connect.

Unable to join WiFi network on iPhone 6s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.