Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pay took money from my gcash account.

There's an app on my ipad that I didn't want to purchase but I had to click on some stuff because I want to use it at the moment. It automatically deducted from my gcash account without asking for my permission.

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 7:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 7:30 AM

If it had a free trial, those normally renew into paid subscriptions. You give your permission to be charged the moment you download those types of apps and don't actually cancel the subscription before it renews.

Next time make sure the App has no subscription, or that you cancel it before its set to renew if you don't want to get charged.

See here to cancel the subscription: link-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Then here to contact Apple support and request a refund: link-> contact Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2021 7:30 AM in response to Arracadabra

If it had a free trial, those normally renew into paid subscriptions. You give your permission to be charged the moment you download those types of apps and don't actually cancel the subscription before it renews.

Next time make sure the App has no subscription, or that you cancel it before its set to renew if you don't want to get charged.

See here to cancel the subscription: link-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Then here to contact Apple support and request a refund: link-> contact Apple Support

Apple pay took money from my gcash account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.