You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't send PDF files in WhatsApp on iPhone

I regularly send papers and other pdf files from adobe reader app to my classmates via whatsapp, but now that i upgraded to iOS 14.7.1, this app doesn't show the "send" button (it appears and disappear almost instantly). I'd like to know if there's anyone else experiencing this "bug" and if he/she could solve it. Beforehand thanks for your answers.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 12:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2021 10:54 AM

I am also unable to send the pdf files after 14.7.1 update. Instead of send button it again shows the share button again, which causes it to go in a loop. Please help fix this issue.

10 replies

Aug 11, 2021 9:23 AM in response to thilini66

Hello thilini66, Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're having a problem with a pdf in your WhatsApp . We would be happy to help! You may need to reach out to WhatsApp support. In the mean time, try restarting you iPhone making sure the operating system is up to date. If you continue to encounter this problem feel free to Contact Apple Support. Cheers!

Can't send PDF files in WhatsApp on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.