Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need to download itunes on my windows computer can you assist me please?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 5:25 PM

7 replies

Sep 12, 2021 12:24 AM in response to Peggyscomputer

I would like to download some files from my iphone to my computer

This is a different question to that posted by the OP and would be better if asked separately.

However, if it is a one-off need you could email the files to yourself and pick the files up on your computer's email client.

If you wish to be able to share files longer term then you can use your Apple ID and iCloud for Windows. You don't need an iTunes account as such, although for many people they are the same thing. iCloud for Windows enables you to use file sharing between devices, in your case the Files app on your iPhone and a folder on your PC. I'm told that it is called iCloud Drive folder in File Explorer and this is described in Apple's support page Set up and use iCloud for Windows. On a Mac it is called the same thing in Finder. It serves to synchronise files between a computer and your iCloud Drive on Apple's servers.

The link to download iCloud for Windows is in the support page I've linked above.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.