Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No cancellation text appears in the subscription.what to do?

I am not able to cancel my subscription of Discovery Plus as no cancel subscription appears when I press subscription in my iPhone

iPhone 6s

Posted on Aug 10, 2021 10:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 9:56 AM

namo1938 Said:

"No cancellation text appears in the subscription.what to do?: I am not able to cancel my subscription of Discovery Plus as no cancel subscription appears when I press subscription in my iPhone"

-------

What Else to do:

If there is an issue still, then go here: See your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store, and More - Apple Support. From there, click the Get Support button. If there is still an issue, troubleshoot it here: reportaproblem.apple.com

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2021 9:56 AM in response to namo1938

namo1938 Said:

"No cancellation text appears in the subscription.what to do?: I am not able to cancel my subscription of Discovery Plus as no cancel subscription appears when I press subscription in my iPhone"

-------

What Else to do:

If there is an issue still, then go here: See your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store, and More - Apple Support. From there, click the Get Support button. If there is still an issue, troubleshoot it here: reportaproblem.apple.com

Aug 10, 2021 10:32 PM in response to namo1938

namo1938 Said:

-------

Refer to the link provided atop this post.

Important: Try performing this using a computer, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

No cancellation text appears in the subscription.what to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.