Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE has the WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER

I just wanted to change my apple id... i used Apple support chat. NONE of the agents could help me and they would terminate my chat. I did NOT say anything rude; they just didn't know how to solve the problems so just terminated the chat. Going to start using androids and windows operating systems. I am paying a lot more money for Apple products so I expect good support. GOODBYE APPLE!!!

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 10:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2021 1:41 PM

OMG, I so agree. To point i like my mac and iPhone. But, really rethinking Apple across the board, I got a new apple credit card and can't even find a customer support representative to help me transfer my transactions to my new "Apple Card". Apple has the worst ever CS

2 replies

Aug 11, 2021 10:53 AM in response to Gene_L

Are you trying to do an email address change on your current ID or create a new Apple ID? Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.  * 

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  *  I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

If you create/use a new Apple ID, you will lose access to some of your data and the purchases made with your existing Apple ID.

Apple ID - create a new.      *

Apple ID – Create   -

Apple ID - Could Not Create or Could Not Set Up iCloud message

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner. Pick the closest topic you can find.

Click here to send Feedback      

APPLE has the WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.