Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do I have apple Insurance?

Hi - My iPhone was stolen. How do I figure out If I have apple insurance to get a new one?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 6:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 7:33 PM

If you owned iPhone X, which was released now about 4 years ago, it's not likely even if you purchased and AppleCare plan it would still be valid. You would have had to purchase the AppleCare+ Theft and Loss when you bought the phone. If you didn't have that specific plan, theft wouldn't be covered at all.

You can enter your iPhone serial number in this link to check if you still have any coverage, which again, given when iPhone X was released isn't very likely --> Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2021 7:33 PM in response to meriboo

If you owned iPhone X, which was released now about 4 years ago, it's not likely even if you purchased and AppleCare plan it would still be valid. You would have had to purchase the AppleCare+ Theft and Loss when you bought the phone. If you didn't have that specific plan, theft wouldn't be covered at all.

You can enter your iPhone serial number in this link to check if you still have any coverage, which again, given when iPhone X was released isn't very likely --> Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

Do I have apple Insurance?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.