Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to add my phone storages e update

I want to add my phone storage up

iPhone 6, 12

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 9:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2021 9:56 PM

Please provide more clarity on your question.

Are you looking to update your iPhone 6 which is running iOS version 12.x.x? You are NOT going to be able to update your iPhone 6 any further than the iOS version that you have already installed. You will need a newer iPhone to use iOS version 14.x.x

Are you asking to increase the Storage space in your iPhone 6? You are NOT going to be able to increase the physical storage space of your iPhone. The storage capacity will remain the same since the day you purchased the iPhone.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2021 9:56 PM in response to Pastorson1

Please provide more clarity on your question.

Are you looking to update your iPhone 6 which is running iOS version 12.x.x? You are NOT going to be able to update your iPhone 6 any further than the iOS version that you have already installed. You will need a newer iPhone to use iOS version 14.x.x

Are you asking to increase the Storage space in your iPhone 6? You are NOT going to be able to increase the physical storage space of your iPhone. The storage capacity will remain the same since the day you purchased the iPhone.

Axel F.

I want to add my phone storages e update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.