Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Sharing

How can I add a member who lives in a different region? I live in Europe and my uncle lives in the US.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 12:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 6:44 AM

How to download apps and content that your family members purchased - Apple Support

"To share purchased content, all family members must use the same iTunes Store country or region."

Nope, I guess they no longer say that there.

Took me a while to find it because Apple deleted it from that document and hid it here:

Share purchases with others in your Family Sharing group - Apple Support

"To share purchases, family members must be in the same iTunes Store country or region."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2021 6:44 AM in response to alexandra_celmare

How to download apps and content that your family members purchased - Apple Support

"To share purchased content, all family members must use the same iTunes Store country or region."

Nope, I guess they no longer say that there.

Took me a while to find it because Apple deleted it from that document and hid it here:

Share purchases with others in your Family Sharing group - Apple Support

"To share purchases, family members must be in the same iTunes Store country or region."

Family Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.