Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My battery is not strong again,what can I do ?

My iPhone 6 battery is not strong, what can I do

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 5:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 5:21 AM

Hey there! I am sure you are aware of these obvious pointers but I shall nevertheless state it here. Every device has a definitive battery life. With iPhones I am given to understand that it is approx. 500 charge cycles. You can go to Battery in Settings and check the Battery Health. If it is below well under 80% then I reckon it is time for you to change the battery at your nearest authorized Apple service centre. You can also check which apps causes maximum battery drain, by again visiting the Battery option in Settings. Appropriately you can chose to disable the background refresh of those applications which you really do not need to keep refreshing in the background as that also causes your battery to drain faster. Extensive use of Bluetooth and several hours of gaming and video streaming can too cause quick battery drain. Hope this helps!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2021 5:21 AM in response to oluwaseun1992

Hey there! I am sure you are aware of these obvious pointers but I shall nevertheless state it here. Every device has a definitive battery life. With iPhones I am given to understand that it is approx. 500 charge cycles. You can go to Battery in Settings and check the Battery Health. If it is below well under 80% then I reckon it is time for you to change the battery at your nearest authorized Apple service centre. You can also check which apps causes maximum battery drain, by again visiting the Battery option in Settings. Appropriately you can chose to disable the background refresh of those applications which you really do not need to keep refreshing in the background as that also causes your battery to drain faster. Extensive use of Bluetooth and several hours of gaming and video streaming can too cause quick battery drain. Hope this helps!

My battery is not strong again,what can I do ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.