Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I find the WiFi password?

Where can I find the WiFi’s password at?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 1:58 PM

It is set by you in the router's configuration. You configure a router by logging into it with a web browser. This is not something you do with settings on your Apple hardware. Review your router user manual for instructions. If you have not changed the router's log-in password it may be printed on a label attached to the router. This password is not the same as the one you use when connecting to wi-fi which is what you are setting once logged into the router.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2021 1:58 PM in response to Fullback_16

It is set by you in the router's configuration. You configure a router by logging into it with a web browser. This is not something you do with settings on your Apple hardware. Review your router user manual for instructions. If you have not changed the router's log-in password it may be printed on a label attached to the router. This password is not the same as the one you use when connecting to wi-fi which is what you are setting once logged into the router.

Where can I find the WiFi password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.