Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Change Presenter Display

I would like to customize the Presenter display on Keynote version 9. When I select Play - Customize Presenter Display... from the menu, a modal dialog appears and nothing that is not in the list of radio buttons can be selected. I would like to make the Navigator visible to the presenter, but that option is dimmed out.

Mac mini, macOS 10.13

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 10:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2021 4:22 AM

The play navigator is designed to be used to play slides out of sequence, pressing a valid slide number while in play, will show that slide full screen to the viewers.

The customise presenter display options do not include a setting to show the navigator and there is no setting in Keynote that will permanently show the navigator while Keynote is in play.

To show the navigator temporarily when Keynote is in play, press any number on the keyboard.

The navigator will not show permanently, it will hide when using the mouse or typing a slide number.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2021 4:22 AM in response to curtisfromhouston

The play navigator is designed to be used to play slides out of sequence, pressing a valid slide number while in play, will show that slide full screen to the viewers.

The customise presenter display options do not include a setting to show the navigator and there is no setting in Keynote that will permanently show the navigator while Keynote is in play.

To show the navigator temporarily when Keynote is in play, press any number on the keyboard.

The navigator will not show permanently, it will hide when using the mouse or typing a slide number.

Unable to Change Presenter Display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.