Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods 2 left side dead and underwarrenty

I have airpods 2 under warrenty but Unicorn apple authorised centre cant submit this product cause they need bulk buyer bill.. actually i purchased in Dubai and product is singapore so Authorised centre person told me for bill of singapore but i have bill from dubai.. so why they cant submit my airpods eith this bill...?

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 12:10 PM

Apple does not provide an international warranty for iPhones. I'm not 100% that applies to the AirPods, as well, but if it does, then you can only get them serviced in Dubai.

Service options, parts availability and response times may vary according to country. If you require service in a country where Apple does not maintain an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider (“AASP”), (a list of current service locations is provided at support.apple.com/kb/HT1434), service options may be limited. If a given service option is not available for the Apple Product in such country, Apple or its agents shall notify you about any additional shipping and handling charges which may apply before rendering service.

Ref: Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty – Accessory - For Apple and Beats Branded Products Only.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2021 12:10 PM in response to amidhar

Apple does not provide an international warranty for iPhones. I'm not 100% that applies to the AirPods, as well, but if it does, then you can only get them serviced in Dubai.

Service options, parts availability and response times may vary according to country. If you require service in a country where Apple does not maintain an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider (“AASP”), (a list of current service locations is provided at support.apple.com/kb/HT1434), service options may be limited. If a given service option is not available for the Apple Product in such country, Apple or its agents shall notify you about any additional shipping and handling charges which may apply before rendering service.

Ref: Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty – Accessory - For Apple and Beats Branded Products Only.

Airpods 2 left side dead and underwarrenty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.