Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change the Apple ID

Hi I have been try to change my ID password and I was wondering how to change it .

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 6:14 PM

For the password, if you know the current password.

Apple ID Password Change.   -   

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2021 6:14 PM in response to unique199

For the password, if you know the current password.

Apple ID Password Change.   -   

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  -   I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

How can I change the Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.