Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download my notes from iCloud to my iPad. I accidentally deleted all of them.

How do I download notes to my iPad from the iCloud? I accidentally deleted them.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 3:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 3:53 PM

f you deleted your notes from your iPad that uses iCloud sync, they will also be deleted from iCloud. You can see if you may be able to recover the noted by logging into iCloud.com. Then click on account settings and scroll to the bottom and look under advanced for recovery options. You'll need to access iCloud.com from an iPad or laptop/desktop.

Should say, if you recently deleted the note, it's likely in your recently deleted folder in notes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2021 3:53 PM in response to Saiverson62

f you deleted your notes from your iPad that uses iCloud sync, they will also be deleted from iCloud. You can see if you may be able to recover the noted by logging into iCloud.com. Then click on account settings and scroll to the bottom and look under advanced for recovery options. You'll need to access iCloud.com from an iPad or laptop/desktop.

Should say, if you recently deleted the note, it's likely in your recently deleted folder in notes.

How do I download my notes from iCloud to my iPad. I accidentally deleted all of them.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.